Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is today over yet?????????

So yeah, okay...the day started early...maybe 7:30 when I woke up. (not counting the time I woke up at 1:20am and went back to bed). Tried to talk to Bob for a little bit this morning but my head was pounding so bad (still is) from this sinus crap, that I just went back to bed. I even put a blanket over my bedroom window to keep out that beautiful sunshine. I love my dog and always let him on the bed.....but he drove me nuts and I had to kick him off. Now here I lay, head pounding, nose hurting with every inhale (only able to through the right side) trying to sleep it off until the meds kick in. Not happening. Why is it that anything and everything runs through your mind ninety miles an hour when all you want to do is get some sleep. Yesterday kicked my ass at work. I was so exhausted after I got home and showered that I nearly told Bob I didn't want to talk and just go to bed. I know better than to attempt to go to bed before 10pm. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't back back to sleep. Besides, not talking to him drives me crazy. I miss him too much to atleast not get to hear him before I go to bed. We like to hop on MSN messenger and play a few games of minesweeper and chit chat. Well, he kicked my ass and then we called it a night and went to bed at 10pm. So you would think I would have gotten some good rest. Nope.

After laying back down this morning with even a pillow over my head to try to drown out the outside noise...( I hate the traffic that goes by on my street), my pup decided that it was daytime and the blanket on the window didn't fool him. He wanted to play and doesn't understand that today I feel like shit. My head feels like it's in a vise grip squeezing my temples together and forcing all the blood to flow to my forehead. Have I mentioned that I can't breathe out of the left side of my nose?!!!!!!!! The tylenol sinus obviously isn't working today. I'm going to have to get dressed now and drive ( even though the light hurts my eyes) and get some clariton-D. I hate paying for that, but it does seem to do the trick. All I want to do is curl up in my nice warm bed in my really dark room...(have Bob hold me for awhile) and sleep till tomorrow. Is that too much to want????

So yeah, I'm not a girlie girl but dammit I do like to whine and get some spoiling when I don't feel so good. I just want to today to be over all ready and for me it just started. This sucks.

4 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

Ain't nothing wrong with a good 'whine' every now and then.

10:40 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Hon, you just don't feel good. Don't beat yourself up over it, just take care of yourself. We care about you.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I sure hope you feel better. I hate feeling like that. I keep eucalyptus essential oil in the house (as well as many other oils), but when I have your symptoms, I keep a few drops on a cotton ball and keep it in my bra strap (sometimes mixed with peppermint)... I can breathe it in all day and it helps clear my sinuses. Sure can't hurt ... (just don't get it in your eyes!!)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hugs.to.u.

Hope.tomorrow.is.better.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home